1. Mash in with 3 gallons of water at 168F to hit a mash temp of 154F. Mash for 60 minutes.
2. Mash out with 1.25 gallons boiling water to hit a mash temp of 168F. Rest 10 minutes.
3. Drain the tun into the kettle and onto the fist hops. Continue sparging with an additional 3 gallons at 168F.
4. Boil 60 minutes, with 1 oz additions at 30 min and 10 min. Add Whilfloc and nutrient with the 10 minute addition.
5. At the end of the boil, let the hops settle and begin cooling.
6. Pitch yeast when the temperature has cooled to 64F.